Sunday 10 January 2016

Traveler Ratings for Private Tour in Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh, India by Tour Guide Capt. Shekhar Gupta

Howard Duhon, United States
Mar 5/14
rating starrating starrating starrating starrating star
I missed a tour date because my flight was cancelled due. Captain Shekhar was flexible enough to schedule another day. The tour was spectacular. I went to Bhopal to see something that is not normally on the tourist trail. He put in some homework and went out of his way to learn the area I wanted to see. The standard tourist part of the tour was also excellent. And he introduced me to some India food that I wasn't familiar with yet. He speaks perfect English, know the area very well. Great tour!

See

https://www.toursbylocals.com/ratings&tour=20272

No comments:

Post a Comment